Senior Life Solutions
Our Senior Life Solutions program is designed to meet the unique needs of adults over the age of 65 struggling with symptoms of depression and anxiety often related to aging. Anyone can refer an individual to the program, including family members, physicians or healthcare professionals.
This outpatient group counseling program is intended to benefit seniors who have experienced any of the following:
- A recent traumatic event
- Loss of a spouse or close family member
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Changes in appetite
- Difficulty sleeping or changes in sleep patterns
- Loss of energy
- Feelings of sadness or grief, lasting more than two weeks
- Feelings of worthlessness or hopelessness
Following an individual assessment, participants meet three times per week in a supportive and encouraging group setting. Program staff includes a board-certified psychiatrist, licensed social workers, a registered nurse and other professionals who are dedicated to the emotional well-being of the seniors in our community.
For more information, call 541-824-3080.