About Coquille Valley Hospital
We provide the full scope of hospital services for a community of our size, including a well-equipped 24/7 emergency room, surgical services, cardiopulmonary care, laboratory services, medical imaging, orthopedics, primary care, senior life solutions, swing bed rehabilitation, wound care and women’s care.
Our Culture & Benefits
At Coquille Valley Hospital, we believe in a work/life balance. We value two-way communication and employee recognition, as well as a hands-on and visible leadership, in addition to a culture that is supportive, accommodating, rewarding and diverse.
Our Benefits Package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision – 100% covered for employees. Employee plus spouse, children or family coverage available at competitive rates.
- Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off – Up to 25 PTO days the first year
- Continuing Education Support
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Onsite Employee Events
- Recognition Events
Our Accreditations & Associations
Coquille Valley Hospital is proud to be a nationally accredited health facility and a member of the following associations:
- The Joint Commission – A global driver of quality improvement and patient safety in healthcare.
- Oregon Health Authority – Our state’s public health authority, works to improve healthcare and oversees the state’s Medicaid program.
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ American Joint Replacement Registry – The largest registry of hip and knee replacement data.
- American Association for Respiratory Care – A professional nonprofit committed to advancing respiratory therapists and patient care.
- American Gastroenterological Association – A medical association of gastroenterologists dedicated to improving digestive health.
Proud To Be An NHSC Site
National Health Service Corps (NHSC) offers scholarships and loan repayment programs to certified sites, such as Coquille Valley Hospital, to increase access to quality healthcare in communities with significant shortages of healthcare professionals.
Living In Coquille
Living and working in the beautiful, lush, tight-knit community of Coquille comes with many benefits, including ample outdoor opportunities.
Our hospital is nestled against the Coquille River in Oregon’s picturesque Coquille Valley, situated between the Oregon Coast Mountain Range and the Pacific Ocean.
If you’re an outdoor enthusiast, you’ll enjoy some of the best hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, surfing, birdwatching and resorts in the Pacific Northwest.
Some of Oregon’s best beaches are just 20 minutes away. Bandon Dunes Golf Resort is only a short drive and is home to 2 of the Top 10-rated public golf courses in the U.S. (2015-16), boasting top-notch amenities.
Check out some of the many things to do!
Coquille Valley Hospital is committed to providing a safe, efficient and productive work environment for all employees. To help ensure a safe and healthful working environment, each applicant for whom an offer of employment has been made will be required as a condition of employment to undergo a substance test. Applicants will be asked to read the policy and sign a Pre-Employment Offer and Employee Consent to Drug Screening.
Oregon Nurse Staffing Law: Anti-Retaliation Notice
Our anti-retaliation notice can be found here.