Individualized Wound Care Treatment
Our team takes a holistic approach to healing both chronic and acute wounds, treating patients as a whole person, not just the wound. We can run labs, perform diagnostic tests, prescribe necessary medications, and refer you to other specialists to expedite your healing, as needed.
Our office manager plays a vital role in managing patient outcomes by ensuring timely insurance authorizations and records management. We communicate with your primary care provider to keep them updated on the progress of your wound and to collaborate to help address underlying health problems that may negatively impact the stages of wound healing.
A wound left untreated can be a risk for infection, may lead to amputation, and may greatly reduce an individual’s quality of life. Whether you have an acute wound or chronic non-healing wound, we can help.
Wound Care Services
- Wound Consultation/Evaluation, Assessments & Treatment
- Diagnostic Studies (ABI/TBI, Ultrasound, MRI, X-ray and more)
- Treatment of Wound Infections
- Sharp Debridement
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Cellular- and Tissue-Based Products
- Total Contact Cast System
- Two-Layer Compression Therapy
- Specialty Wound Dressings
- Referrals, as needed
We do not always need a referral to see you at our Wound Care Clinic. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.